Washington University in St. Louis offers courses where enrolled students can conduct biodiversity research alongside research mentors. Mentors are researchers in the departments of Anthropology and Biology or researchers from the the Missouri Botanical Gardens, St. Louis Zoo, or Danforth Plant Science Center for credit.
Research courses include:
- Anthropology 290 | Independent Study – course listing
- Anthropology 3900 | Intermediate Directed Research – course listing
- Anthropology 490 | Anthropological Research – course listing
- Anthropology 491 | Advanced Anthropological Research – course listing
- Biology 200 | offered to first-year students and sophomores – course information
- Biology 500 | offered to juniors and seniors – course information